tidal insurance brokers team

personal insurance

Private Motor Vehicle Insurance

Motor Vehicle Insurance provides cover for loss or damage to vehicles as a result of an insured event for example motor vehicle accident, fire or theft. Please be aware that while policies may include some legal liability cover this cover does not generally include Compulsory Third Party Cover (CTP) which may need to be purchased separately depending on which state or territory the vehicle is registered in.

  • 12 Hope Island Central, 340 Hope Island Road
    Hope Island, Gold Coast, Qld, 4212
  • 07 5510 8044
  • admin@tidalinsurance.com.au